Sunday 22 April 2018

The birth of Cryptopreneur.UK


The birth of Cryptopreneur.UK

Hello and welcome to Cryptopreneur.UK! 

We aim to educate, advise and inspire through the platform of crypto currency mining.  Through this platform you’ll understand why crypto currency mining makes sense - why buy pre-mined coins at market price when you can create the same coins at cost price! 


About Rajen Ladwa
At the beginning of my career, I worked for Mercedes-Benz Financial Services UK Ltd.  After working within the business, I moved into the IT space working for a global service provider.  I held various Service Management roles during my time.  I became intrigued about Crypto currency and wanted to learn more.  I did not want to miss out on any potential opportunities.  How could I do this?  By reading, speaking with leaders within the industry and also attending events.  It was an eye opener.
I went on to learn more about Bitcoin, altcoins, block chain technology and the numerous possibilities.  Having purchased some crypto currency via popular exchanges (which charged considerable fees), I soon understood that the best way to acquire crypto currency is through mining.  On the site you will find details of our mining offer and other pertinent information.

I hope you enjoy the site and the content we offer.  Should you have any queries or wish to learn more then I would be delighted to hear from you, via any of the channels available on this site.

Best regards,

Rajen Ladwa (founder of Cryptopreneur.UK)





No comments:

Post a Comment